Pardon me while I burst



Sick & Yellow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I knew near the beginning of the quarter that something really bad was about to happen to me. And now everything just came at once.

I barely caught up with all my work after coming back from india and then about 2 weeks ago my computer screwed up out of nowhere. "Operating System Not Found" I dont even know how to begin to fix that. Anyways, that thing's gone for sure now...may it rest in peace.

I get a fever of 103.5 so i go to the doctor. Fever's gone...stomach ache's on. Next day started throwing up left and right. Doesn't matter if i ate anything, or drank something, or even swallowed my own spit...just came right out. Long story short...I've become all yellow and I found out yesterday that I have Hepititis A. (I knew i should've stuck with Bisleri)

Unfortunately, there's not much i can do except just eat semi-liquid food and wait for a couple of months till it just goes away. I missed 3 out of 4 midterms and can't even imagine how i'm going to catch up with all that again. I dont even wanna think about that right now.

Well, at least i'm gonna be home for a few more days so there's more chances for updates on this thing. Will write soon...


0 Responses to “Sick & Yellow”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links