Pardon me while I burst



I get by with a little help from my friends...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I dont think there's anyone as forgetful as me. Honestly. I mean, who else can go to a fast food place, sit there for like 40 minutes taking notes in a notebook, and then walk out of there without it. And even after that, I didn't realize it until about 11:30 at night when i opened my backpack and found my notebook missing. I was freaking out since I had a midterm the next morning and all my notes were in there. Plus, I was missing my other notes and exams which I would need for my finals. I was just angry at myself for being so damn careless. After figuring out where I could possibly have left it, I found out that the place opens at 7AM in the morning, so i planned to get up and go there first thing in the morning. Obviously that didn't happen cause i was too tired. And then, something really cool happened. Deepa texted me saying that she went to Oxley's and got it for me. I can't even express how relieved i felt after reading that. Sometimes I just dont know what i would do without my friends. I might be forgetful, but i'm also a lucky SOB.

Mood: Extremely Sleepy
Music: The Beatles - A Little Help From My Friends


1 Responses to “I get by with a little help from my friends...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Update with pictures.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links