Pardon me while I burst



it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new...template!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wanted to change the default template for quite a while but never got around doing it. i liked this one mainly cause of the custom header image. i didn't have any other picture to put in it except this one. after adding the gradient on it in photoshop, i realized that it started to look, like pradeep said, "a lot less mango-treeish." So I had to change the name to something else. And this song was stuck in my head after seeing "Zinda" the night before, so I figured it was appropriate for a blog title. I also like how it shows the number of comments right next to the title of the post. Oh btw...I fixed the problem with the comments so it's working now. So those of you who were frustrated with it earlier, please add in your comments now!! Anyways, it's chai time, will post later!


8 Responses to “it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new...template!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i like this one better :p

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Like you recognized,
    'yeh hai meri kahani' sounds to me like a soap on one of those sony, zee or star channels. pls find a better name!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i don't like this layout. the comments in number form are annoying. and also, I second Adip's challenge to the name of this site.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I vote for changing the name of your blog.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    damn it...i'll have to change the header image then....any suggestions for names?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i like this name

    it's so fitting for a blog

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how about, "Like Whoa."

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's a good one Karthik! I'll keep that in mind next time I change my template!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links