Pardon me while I burst



It's my birthday too – yeah.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




the clock struck 12 and i got a SURPRISE!!!


to celebrate 19 years of my cheapness, Karthik gave me a list of all the food places where i can get something for free on my birthday. Thanks Karthik! (and of course pradeep is too tall to be in this picture)


SAFETY & CLEANLINESS FIRST: i changed my shirt and put on safety goggles to get ready for the imminent attack.


IN YO FACE!! That's for all those times when i got caked on other people's birthdays!


IN MY FACE :( That's for all those times when i caked others.


So it begins...


Vidhi's face was too clean, so i decided to cake her later.


Neil the picture hog. (stay tuned for a series of pictures from Neil's trip back in time as well as around the world!)


Alrite I guess i deserved that.


Yay time for presents!


I dont think I've gotten so many presents even if you combine all my previous birthdays! Thanks sooo much guys!!! :)


Group photo!


time to sleep with my new pillows after the best birthday celebration ever!


0 Responses to “It's my birthday too – yeah.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links