Pardon me while I burst



This sucks!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
5.8
Mind:
5.7
Body:
5.9
Spirit:
5.9
Friends/Family:
4.1
Love:
0
Finance:
4.8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


3 Responses to “This sucks!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ankit...doesnt look like u replied truthfully....i know of ATLEAST ONE area in which u could have recieved a MUCH HIGHER rate....u know what i mean! ;) (i mean how could u forget?!?!;) )

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sssshhhhhh.....!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lukka chuppi, bahut hui...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links