Pardon me while I burst



What's (been) goin on?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love summer so much. I can't get enough of the burning climate outside. I come back from class everyday and it's blazingly sunny outside. Perfect weather to come home, have a popsicle and just relax. Except now I have a job (about damn time,) so I can't relax that much. I have to stick to a schedule so i can keep up with 14 credit hours of classes. My 5-week linear algebra class is kicking my ass. I haven't even bought a book for History yet. And then I have to try having a new gym schedule too this quarter. Alrite...enough of whining for tonite.

So i was saying, summer is the best time of the year in this country. I love not having to worry about putting on fifty layers of clothing before going outside. And it stays bright out for so long, you always feel like you still have time. Basketball courts and parks always full of living human beings outside. And all those pretty girls in their hot summer outfits...it's great! Summer on OSU campus is something new to me, however. It's just so empty compared to the rest of the year. And there's hardly anything going on.

The other day i was walking on campus and i felt that something was missing. After seeing so few people walking around, i had such a weird feeling. It felt like everyone else had graduated and I was one of the few people on campus that was left behind cause i couldn't finish my degree in time. It was a sad thought. I don't know why i thought that.

I'm also having a hard time fully realizing that i'm a third year student now. I'm still used to saying that i'm a second-year student. That got me thinking about my time here. What the hell have i been doing all this time? Where and how the hell did the last two years just go by so quickly. I feel like i have done NOTHING in the last two years. All of sudden I feel like my time is running out. I only have two more years to enjoy my freedom as a college student. After that who knows where I'll be...maybe sitting at a cubicle staring at a computer screen waiting for the day to end or maybe falling asleep in a lecture room at some grad school. But I really gotta get out there and do something. I've met many interesting people after coming to college but for some reason i feel hungry for more. IT'S ALL HAPPENING NOW AND I CAN'T MISS IT ANYMORE!!!

Some notes on the side:
1. Go see BATMAN BEGINS (guarantee you will like it)

2. To Mike: IT IS ON! Grrr


Mood: (you should be able to guess this one by now)
Music: Enigma - Principles of Lust: Sadness/Find Love/Sadness (Reprise)


0 Responses to “What's (been) goin on?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links