Pardon me while I burst



Things I'm Missing Out On...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm too sleepy to write so I'll let the pictures do the talking...



I'm not religious anymore but Ganesh Chaturthi is still one of my most favorite Indian festivals.






I just love looking at all the beautiful idols in so many different avatars, and the smooth pearl texture with its meticulous paintjob is so fascinating!



This one's my favorite: Ganesh in his School uniform...how cute






In other news...Mumbai got hit with rain once again this season!!! These pictures remind me of the time when me and my family had gone downtown to get our US Visas and it poured like crazy that day. I had water up to my chest and my little brother was pretty much drowning! My dad had to carry him on his shoulders. I will never forget that day. Good ol' memories of Mumbai city...


3 Responses to “Things I'm Missing Out On...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    other things u miss out on
    - the morning sunrise
    - an early start to a constructive day
    - Breakfast( and no eating items supposed to be eaten during breakfast @ 2 in the afternoon does not count as breakfast)

  2. Blogger Ankit 

    all those aren't important...especially not in the summer! :-p

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    like you practice that during the school year!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links