Pardon me while I burst



Let's try this again...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The first week of winter quarter is over and I already have homework due in three classes next friday! And I'm going to have to do them all by Thursday because I'm not gonna be here on Friday. That's right, I'm skipping Friday so I can catch a flight to Florida! My Dad's company is having some kickoff party so he decided to take us with him for the long weekend. I can't wait to get away from this 30 degree temperature. Though I must say I'm gonna have a hard time catching up with my reading. We'll see.

My schedule is really hectic this quarter. Especially on MWF when I have 5 classes! I've already given up on gym so I can have more time for studying and homework. I've taken 21 credits this quarter and I'm not gonna drop a class like last quarter. I've taken History again so I can finally be done with it. I don't have to write any papers for it so I'm definitely not gonna drop it this quarter. If only I can figure out how to stay awake in the lecture...

Due to desi public demand, ISA is having a New Year's party tomorrow at the Union. I guess I'm DJing again even though I don't really want to. I've asked this other kid to DJ instead so that I don't have to deal with all these desis whinying. But I'll probably have to play some music in the beginning. This time I'm gonna play English songs since these new Indians are too cool for nice desi music. Let's see what these punks complain about this time.

Well I'm gonna go to bed. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I'll try to update sooner next time.


0 Responses to “Let's try this again...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links