Pardon me while I burst



Thanksgiving Weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know it's been a while since the thanksgiving weekend but I got these pictures from Adip and I thought I can post some of them since he isn't going to.


Ashwin was in Dublin for his break too. Initially I thought I was gonna have lots of people over like last year. But in the end it turned out to be only me, Adip and Ashwin. After looking through hundreds of flyers, we decided what we wanted. First stop was at COMPUSA because they opened at midnight. I got a USB Wireless adapter for $3 and Adip got a wireless router for the same price! It was hard to get them though since all these Chinese and Indian people had taken over the store. Some Indians even brought their wives along, who were running around looking for hard drives while carrying their children.


After that Pradeep joined us and we went to Aaron's house to play the new XBOX 360. But I was too fascinated with his LCD TV in the living room.


Meanwhile, Ashwin was fascinated with the leather massage chair. Yea...he enjoyed it.


Then we went to the basement to check out the system!


And then Aaron started to show off the new XBOX and his home theater system and tried to sound like he knew what he was talking about. We played (or more like we watched Aaron play) Call of Duty 2, Madden 2006, and Perfect Dark. Call of Duty 2 is frikkin unbelievable!!! After playing those games in high definition, we wanted to try playing good old Halo 2. It looked disgusting after playing games in HD.

It was almost 5AM by the time we were done. Then we went to Best Buy where I got Sideways, A Beautiful Mind, Pi, and Requiem For A Dream on DVD and Adip got the Napoleon Dynamite DVD. We were done just in time to go to Target so Adip could buy his $20 hot plate. And then I went to Office Max next door to get my leather chairs! We were too exhausted from staying up and shopping. So we ended the adventure by going to Bob Evans and having a nice heavy breakfast with unlimited refills of hot chocolate. Sadly, Ashwin didn't buy anything and ended up being our driver for the night. But we had a great time shopping and beating the Indians to get the router and driving around and and getting everything we wanted and making fun of all the people that waited in lines!


0 Responses to “Thanksgiving Weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links