Pardon me while I burst



Winter Break Finally!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's about damn time!! I need this break so badly. The last few weeks of fall quarter were so exhausting. Sometimes I wish we were on a semester system. Being on the run for ten weeks straight can get pretty hectic. I know I certainly was busy and focused for most of this quarter. Too bad it doesn't show in my grades. Oh well...there's always next quarter. I think my theory about how studying doesn't always gets you good grades might actually be true. However, I didn't fail in ECE 301 like I was expecting to so that's one good thing that came out of it.

But now it's three whole weeks of doing absolutely nothing!! Well, not exactly, but three whole weeks of doing whatever I want to. Which means I'll get more than sufficient amount of sleep, lots of good home food, and tons of time to watch movies, play video games, play my guitar, spend time with my family, watch LOST, waste time online, and last but not the least, update this blog!! It's only been two days since the end of exams and I've done a pretty good job of trying to stay busy with leisurely activities. I have already seen three movies and learned one song on guitar. Speaking of movies, I saw Chronicles of Narnia yesterday. It was really good and once again the SFX were so seamless!! I would recommend it to everybody...people of all ages. There are some biblical allegories in there (that's how the book was written) which could annoy some people, but I didn't mind them. Next is King Kong on Wednesday which I really can't wait for any longer for because I know it's gonna be one of the most memorable movie experiences ever!

Well it's time for me to go to bed now. Yea it's pretty early but I stayed up till 6:30AM last night and I didn't even take a nap all day! So until my next post, g'nite!


Mood: Sleepy
Music: Jagjit Singh - Shaam Se Aankh Mein Nami Si Hai


0 Responses to “Winter Break Finally!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links