Pardon me while I burst



Western Digital Rhymes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What can a boy do when he loses his most valuable possession? When he's all alone in a town that no one's heard of? And all he had was his music and his movies to remind him of his cherished past...to celebrate his present...to give him courage to face his future. What can a boy do when he loses everything???

He will start over. He will learn from his mistakes. He will be more careful. He will regain everything.

But before all that, he will express his grief through a few words:

staring at the wall
from the top of my bed
thinking of you
and all those things you said

you made me seem invincible
oh, what a feeling to imbed
you made me think that there were
only happy days ahead

but now you're gone away
and it's too late to shed
my tears of sorrow
from a mind mislead

but i think i'm almost done now
enough have i bled
it's time to move on now
and let my words be read

i know i should be sleeping
but i'm staying up instead
wondering how it would've been
if you weren't long gone and dead


Mood: sad
Music: ....

Good Night.


3 Responses to “Western Digital Rhymes”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    your poetic skills have come a looooonnnngggg way...

    sorry for your loss babe

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There are no metaphors in your poem...
    Anyways, good poem though. I like it

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good poem...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links