Pardon me while I burst



long time no post (part 3)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alrite...so I realized that four hours go by a lot faster when you try to write a poem. This one I wrote during the span of two work days. Chronologically, this one was written before the Christopher Lee one, but I wasn't sure about putting it up for some obvious reasons. Anyways, hope you guys like it!


Saturday morning coming to work
asking for money and being a jerk
$100, $50, maybe a buck or two?
NO money? No problem...it was nice talking to you!

An hour went by, so far so good
tried to improve as much as I could
Calling so many people can get pretty boring
I won't be surprised if I just start snoring

Talked to someone who did ECE
she said junior year's not so EASY
but then this one guy said that the way to get by
is take lots of classes and diversify!

Sunday afternoon and here I am again
Calling alumni, trying to stay entertained
I'm giving this poetry thing another shot
I've gotten a lil' better but still not so hot

I'm still in the process of finishing the last part
of the poem about a girl I like a lot
I wonder what she'll think when she reads it out loud
Wonder if reading it will make her proud

Man this Harsh kid really sucks at his job
He still makes lots of bucks for being a FOB

California girl said: "Be cool, stay in school.
Enjoy your college years or you'd be a big fool!"
Her voice was as light as a necklace of pearls
I wish they all could be California girls!


0 Responses to “long time no post (part 3)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links