Pardon me while I burst



quick highlight of Diwali show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That's me trying to look cool with the guitar at the ISA Diwali show. PARAM's performance sucked because the sound system was horrible. The guy who was controlling the mixer wouldn't let us turn the volume up. As a result, none of us could hear the main keyboard, we were getting offbeat, and the volume levels were going crazy. Actually now that I think about it, the whole show sucked! There weren't any amazing performances other than Parag J.'s telugu dance. The fashion show was boring and repetitive and had ugly models with too much makeup. Most of the MCs didn't know what they were doing. I think when it comes to MCing, me, Adip, and Namrata have set high standards for all these new people. ISA has had much better shows in the past. I feel bad for all those people who spent $7 to come see this, but I guess it wasn't that bad since the price included food. Thanks to all those people who came to show some support and watch me play!

Here's the hardworking executive board of ISA of OSU with a couple of members missing.

There are many more pictures but I'm too lazy to post them. You can check some of them out on facebook if you're on it.


0 Responses to “quick highlight of Diwali show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links