Pardon me while I burst



i know i know...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



haven't updated in so long. but just like someone said...i try to take one day at a time but several days attack me at once. had an eventful weekend though. Friday me and Adip went to celebrate a Jewish festival where we had dinner under a sukka and had some good food. Then there was free pizza at the church which is always nice. Saturday afternoon was Neil, Deepa and Namrata's birthday lunch where all of us went to Don Pablo's for some decent mexican food and we also had a delicious chocolate cake made at home by Sonal. Later me and Adip went to Emily's party in south campus which was really fun. And then Sunday was the best because I went to see Dave Chappelle for free!!! 2 hours of nonstop laughter...definitely needed that!

So that's what's been happening. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. I have two homeworks due, a quiz, and a midterm that I'm not looking forward to at all! I hope I make it through. Speaking of midterms, I got an unexpected 91.5% on my ECE 341 midterm which was a pleasant surprise. I wish that happened more often.

That's it for now. I know that was a boring update but I'm too busy to post interesting things right now. It's that time of the quarter when I'll be screwed if I lose my focus now. So more posts will come once I find more time...


1 Responses to “i know i know...”

  1. Blogger nerdbabe 

    91.5%??!! Way to go!

    And thanks for helping make our bday celebration the best ever :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links