Pardon me while I burst



Off to Florida!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow what a long week! Have been constantly running around since Sunday trying to do homework or reading something or something or the other. It's only been one week and it almost feels like I've done half a quarter worth of work. I suppose every week is going to feel like that from now on. It's after 5AM in the morning now and I have a flight to catch in a couple of hours. We're going to Florida! My dad's company is having their kickoff meeting so he decided to take us with him for the long weekend. I'm skipping school today just so I can catch this early-ass flight. I was going to write about my experience at the new year's party but I guess I'm going to have to save that for next time as I'm running late. So until then, have a good (long) weekend!


0 Responses to “Off to Florida!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links