Pardon me while I burst



Overdue


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I came back from Florida and dove right into all the schoolwork that had piled up. Once again I ran around all week to get things done. Lab reports, papers, history readings, engineering homeworks, meetings, and the list goes on. Yesterday I ended up being in the lab doing homework for 6 hours again. Strangely, I have started to like it. It's weird but I actually find it to be quite peaceful just sitting in the lab all day doing some homework or studying something. Probably cause it's winter quarter and there's nothing else to do and it's so cold outside. Or maybe cause Adip wasn't here all week haha! Although, I must say it has been fairly warm outside for the last couple of days. Speaking of warm weather, it was nice to be in Florida last weekend. The temperature was in the 70s and it was sunny almost everyday. The best part was our resort. Since my Dad is a platinum customer for Mariott hotels, we got to stay in a large suite instead of a small room. It had a big living room and a separate bedroom with a huge bathroom which had a jacuzzi in it. And this was right on the beach which was just wonderful! The only bad thing was that there was nobody there in Florida since it's off-season right now. The only people that were there were old people. Lots and lots of them. Everywhere we went we saw old people. It felt like all the old people of this country were kicked out of their homes and sent to Florida. It was kind of sad actually. Everything else was fine. I would've posted pictures but I don't have them with me. Oh and about the New Year's party experience, it was interesting. But I'll leave that for some other time when I go to an Indian party again. Well that's it for now. More blabbering later when I find some time!


1 Responses to “Overdue”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    update your dammed blog

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links