Pardon me while I burst



When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You can congratulate me now for getting my first speeding ticket. I got a citation for going 75mph in a 65mph zone. In actuality I was going faster than that, and I could've avoided the ticket easily if I wasn't being a smart-ass. Instead of slowing down after being tailgated by the cop, I decided to keep my cool and maintain my speed at 70. I thought that if I freaked out and slowed down immediately, it would be too obvious that I was speeding. Apparently I was being followed for 2 miles and I never saw the warning flashing lights cause all my attention was into my music (surprise!) Oh well, I guess there's a first time for everything. It was fun speeding though!


9 Responses to “When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    when will you all get it! speeding isn't just about getting caught by cops! it can be dangerous too.

    as if you reaction time isn't already slow enough cause you're engrossed in your music! reacting to things at 75mph is very very different from reacting at 65mph.

    ok. that was my little maternal rant. i'm done.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    women drivers.....

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cowardly boys.....can't even put a name to a comment

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the speed limit in some states is 75.

    safety?

    or bureaucratic b.s.?

    and their highways are just as crowded as our highways, sorry, can't use that one.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you know in LA much of the traffic flow is bumper to bumper at 75 mph.

    i bet nam would have an accident on that before ankit would

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    at least they didn't take your licence. In some counties it's legal to take your licence from you until you pay your fine.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    they sent me my ticket back because i wrote the check to the BMV instead of the court so i got some delay there :)

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    they sent my ticket back to me cause i wrote the check to the BMV instead of the court...so i got some delay there :)

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow, so much for caring about a friend's life. i just get my own driving dissed.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links