Pardon me while I burst



Son of a @$$!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Towing services are so frikkin sneaky! I was parked not more than seven feet away from a lot that did not require a parking pass and my car got towed. Somehow I was supposed to know that the lot that I was in was not owned by the apartments that did not require a pass at that time. I was only parked for half an hour too and my car just disappeared. Those a-holes charged me $108 to get my car back. Uggghh

Mood: ANGRY!
Music: Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff


0 Responses to “Son of a @$$!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links