Pardon me while I burst



Behold: BIG RED (aka Laaloo)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yea I know that sounds stupid. But I guess that's what it's called. Adip, however, named it Laaloo. So I've decided that it has two names - one in English and the other in Hindi. Anyways, these pictures didn't turn out to look the way I wanted them to be. But this is what I have so far. Maybe I'll have better ones once I get a new monitor and everything. Enjoy!


This is Mike's desk btw. One day mine will look this neat too...

(No Comment)

The Beautiful Inside

Side view through the window

Angled view with the front cover open

Close-up of the front: Light Controller (silver), Sound Card Front Panel, DVD Burner

Front with lights on! The light controller has three knobs for Red, Green and Blue. I can adjust them in any way I want to produce virtually any color of light!

Here's Red (the picture sucks)

Green...

Red + Green + Blue = White

I still have to get a nice widescreen LCD monitor and 5.1 Speakers, but I will wait till Thanksgiving for that.

Here are the general specs:

  • Power Supply: 500W with modular cables
  • Motherboard: Abit K8N ATX Socket 939
  • Processor: AMD X2 Dual Core 64-bit Processor (2.0 Ghz)
  • Memory (RAM) : Corsair 512 MB x 2
  • Hard Drive: Hitachi 160 GB SATA-II 7200rpm
  • Graphics Card: Radeon x800 XL 256MB PCI-Express
  • Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum
  • Optical Storage: Lite-on 16X Dual Layer DVD-RW
  • Miscellaneous: Generic Floppy Drive and RGB Laser LED Light Controller


5 Responses to “Behold: BIG RED (aka Laaloo)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    *yawn* let's have more Neil photoshops...the computer is great and all but we could see that with only one picture!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    u need a life ankit!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it's not called laaloo. her name is bigred. you can't change names on a whim.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    update your GODS dam blog.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    update your GODS dam blog.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links