Pardon me while I burst



quick update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's the first weekend after classes started and i'm already at home! Couldn't help it...i didn't really have a vacation and i'm not quite ready to get back to school and hit the books yet. Plus I caught a nasty cold right when school started so I just haven't been really enthusiastic about anything lately. Three days of classes and there's already so much work for next week. And then there's those meetings that last over two hours. It's gonna be one helluva quarter.

On the other hand, it's nice to see campus filled with new faces again. It was kinda getting boring with the whole place being so empty during the summer. Beginning of a new year also means a whole new batch of cool events happening in the city. This quarter my most favorite comedian Dave Chappelle is coming to town!!! I always kept saying that they should try to get him to do stand-up at OSU and now it's finally happening!! Not only that, I also found out that Paul McCartney is coming next month for a concert too!!! It just can't get any better! Funniest comedian + One of the greatest musicians ever = an unforgettable weekend!

I got a new DVD burner so I'll be installing that tomorrow and then I'll finally put up some pictures of BIG RED. BTW, I hope everyone liked the last post. Due to a major lack of udpates of Neil photos, I decided to just post them all at once! It just made it a lot funnier that way. This time all of them were made by Pradeep. So Neil you can thank him for the sharp increase in your popularity! ;-P

Look at that, it's past 1! Got too many little things to do tomorrow so I'm gonna hit the bed. You'll hear from me soon!


Mood: Calm
Music: Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing


0 Responses to “quick update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links