Pardon me while I burst



Controversial Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some highlights of the fresher's party...















Note: Those of you who feel offended by this post, WAH GO CRY ABOUT IT!!! (Though I strongly recommend that you laugh about it instead...)


4 Responses to “Controversial Post”

  1. Blogger nerdbabe 

    HAHAHAHAAAAA!! HILARIOUS!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HAHAHAHAHA, that athinoo is SOOOO gay.

  3. Blogger Satya 

    Hey Mistryman,

    Well your posts r hilarious... lol...! anyways me gonna post only if I am in the mood, way too moody I guess.., lets c one of these days I might end up writing somethin...

    anyways c ya around!

  4. Blogger Writer Through Life... 

    I don't know any of those people, but that was definitely funny even without knowing them :o)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Favorite Links